Who would have thought, an off the shelf HAP. Plenty of use cases for these, I would love to see what has been achieved with this platform and for what cost. No idea of price, I have reached out to them.
The solar uav uses solar energy as the power source.
It has the characteristics of a super long voyage, which can leave the air for several months to years in the future. Moreover, it flies at a high altitude of more than 20,000 meters and has a broad mission area.
It can be widely used in civil-military integration, including major natural disaster early warning, normal maritime supervision, emergency rescue and relief, counter-terrorism and stability maintenance and other public welfare fields, as well as remote areas of Internet wireless access, mobile communications, digital television signal broadcasting and other commercial and industrial fields.
|★ The total weight at take-off||450Kg
|★ Loading capacity||30Kg|
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)