The Drone Festival of India hosted in partnership with the Ministry of Civil Aviation of the Government of India is India’s largest UAV conference. Drone Festival of India hosts Keynotes and Panel Discussions on the Drone Policies of the World, Advancement of Drone Technology, Operations and Traffic Management in the Drone Ecosystem and the Future of the Drone Industry.
Speakers and Audience
Attend the event to meet and network with Aviation Regulators, Drone Manufacturers, Drone Services Companies, Drone Software Companies, Flying Training Organisations, Pilots, Enthusiasts and Consumers of Drone Services from both Government and Private sector companies in the Agriculture, Cement, Chemical, Energy, Infrastructure, Insurance, Logistics, Mining, Oil and Gas, Telecom, Solar and other sectors.
- How drones are contributing the economy by enabling Jobs, Investment and Taxes.
- Current regulatory framework and its phase-wise rollout.
- How regulations across the world are facilitating the safe integration of Manned and Unmanned Aviation in the airspace.
- Drone manufacturing in India: Opportunities and Challenges.
- Enabling your enterprise through Drones: Right from inspecting oil refineries to mapping the whole country.
- Today’s special: Tomorrow’s mainstream: Spraying Pesticides to Augmented Reality on Drones.
- Aeromodelling and Drone racing enabling innovation.
- Best Practices for Operations and the Role of flight training organizations.
- The need for Insurance Products: Insurance Models and Challenges
- How drones are used in Disaster Management, Wildlife Conservation
- Role of Drones in Homeland Security
- Role of Unmanned Traffic Management Systems in Airspace conflict management
- How telecom is going to be the biggest enabler of Unmanned Aviation
Date & Time: 6th January 2020 and 7th January 2020 | 9:30 AM to 5:30 PMVenue: Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi | Google Maps
About Drone Federation of IndiaThe Drone Federation of India (DFI) is an industry-led body that promotes and strives towards building a safer and scalable Drone industry in India. DFI addresses issues of the Drone Industry and helps solve them by forging strong Global Industry Partnerships, Extensive Research, Technology and Knowledge Transfers, Business Case Studies, Pilot Projects, engage with Policymakers and providing members access to industry insights.
Registrations start at 8:15 AM.
Event starts at 9:30 AM sharp.
Entry to the main auditorium will not be permitted during sessions.
All attendee tickets include 3 meals during the event days.(Tea break + Lunch Break + Tea Break)
Event Rules and Regulations
- Registration starts at 8:15 AM. The event starts at 9:30 AM sharp.
- Each ticket admits one attendee only.
- All tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Attendees must carry valid Government Identity Card for verification of identity. Example: Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, License, Passport, etc.
- Attendees must carry a printout of the invitation card or ticket booking confirmation to avail the entry badge from the registration counter.
- Auditorium doors will remain shut when a session is live.
- Entry into the auditorium will start only 30 mins prior to the event timing.
- Parking is not available inside the venue. We encourage you to use Uber/Ola, Carpool or use Public Transport.
- Some sessions of the event will have an interactive QA. Please visit https://sli.do and join the event using #DFI2020 during the event.
- Flash photography and videography are not permitted in the Auditorium.
- Consumption of any prohibited substances is strictly prohibited at the venue. Carrying of food items, alcohol, cigarettes, weapons, inflammable and banned substances into the event premises is strictly prohibited.
- The organizer does not take any responsibility for injuries, loss or theft of any personal belongings of any attendee.
- There will be 3 breaks through the course of the event for networking including a lunch break. (Tea Break + Lunch Break + Tea Break).
- All standard venue and attendee rules are applicable including Rules & Regulations enforced by the Directorate of Estates at Vigyan Bhawan for attendees.
- There is no refund for NO SHOWS. Attendees who do not report for registration will have to forfeit their invites/tickets. The invites/ticket cannot be transferred to anyone else. The attendee has agreed to these terms before registration. There is no fixed seat allocation at the venue.
- A holder of any duplicate or forged invites/tickets will be handed over to the security and/or police personnel. Forging passes is a criminal offence.
- By registering and making a payment you agree that all your details provided are accurate.
- Bulk booking or Nameless Booking is not permitted by individuals. Registration will be cancelled and made void. No entry will be given against any such bookings. Refunds will not be given.
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)