MADISON, AL – GeoCue Group will present a True View Demonstration Day in Davis, California with the partnership of California Department of Forestry & Fire Protection and California Department of Transportation on October 3, 2019.
This demonstration will consist of an onsite flight of GeoCue’s True View 410 sensor mounted on the DJI M600. The demonstration flight will be held at the Cal Fire Facilities. After the flight, attendees will travel to Caltrans: Woodland site where GeoCue staff will demonstrate the True View post-processing workflow using the collected data.
The True View Platform is GeoCue’s newest product line of Drone LIDAR/Imagery Fusion Sensors. The True View 410 is the industry’s first integrated LIDAR/camera fusion platform designed from the ground up to generate high accuracy 3D colorized LIDAR point clouds. Featuring dual GeoCue Mapping Cameras, a Quanergy M8 Ultra laser scanner and Applanix Position and Orientation System (POS), the result is a true 3D imaging sensor. With its wide 120° fused field of view, the True View 410 provides high-efficiency 3D color mapping.
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)