DJI, the world’s leader in civilian drones and aerial imaging technology, is introducing a series of product updates that streamline existing surveying operations. With enhanced data accuracy and simplified workflows, DJI continues to expand the capabilities of its product portfolio to better support the commercial drone industry.
“The product improvements we are introducing at InterGeo are significant steps to solidifying DJI’s role as a provider of a next-generation geospatial data collection platform – an essential tool and an integral driver of growth for countless service providers and solution developers,” said Dr. Barbara Stelzner, Director, Marketing and Corporate Communication, DJI Europe.
Technology Improvements to Form Complete Mapping & Surveying Solutions
Matrice 210 RTK V2 + Zenmuse X7 – a rugged, versatile solution now fully capable of surveying, and produces photogrammetry models with centimeter-level accuracy. Use DJI Pilot to plan and execute flights, and generate 2D and 3D reconstruction using DJI Terra.
DJI Terra – expanded capabilities accelerate data processing, improve accuracy, and streamlines operation, making it a truly comprehensive surveying software.
● Ground Control Points and Checkpoints can be set to achieve high accuracy reconstructions using drones that are not RTK-enabled.
● Render and visualize a 3D point cloud in real-time for quick decision making on-site and 3D flight planning.
● A new Corridor Mission Plan creates automated flight missions around roads and railways when the user simply draws a line on the map.
● Users can now convert maps and models into 8500+ global coordinate systems based on their needs.
Phantom 4 RTK + GS RTK v2.2 – updates to this high-accuracy surveying solution provide more intuitive controls and give users more flexibility in mission execution.
●The new Cloud PPK Service enables image uploads and PPK corrections right in the GS RTK app.
● Break large areas into multiple flight missions automatically using the Block Segmentation feature, improving the efficiency in mission planning and the map accuracy.
● Absolute Altitude Flight ensures mission repeatability and consistency across different operators.
● By using the D-RTK 2 High Precision GNSS Mobile Station as an RTK rover, users can now enjoy more flexibility in mission planning and execution.
DJI Partners with Delair
As the leading provider of reliable, scalable drone hardware for the enterprise, DJI is partnering with Delair to give our users access to the cloud-based delair.ai platform, which allows businesses across industries to benefit from drone data and insights.
The two companies are displaying integrated solutions consisting of DJI drone platforms and the delair.ai platform at the 2019 INTERGEO event in Stuttgart, Germany – Booth #C4.052 (DJI)and #A3.062 (Delair).
Pricing and Availability
Matrice 210 RTK V2, DJI Terra and Phantom 4 RTK are available through official DJI Enterprise resellers worldwide. For product availability and pricing please contact your local official DJI Enterprise Dealer. For more information on all the updates of these products, please visit www.dji.com/matrice-200-series-v2, www.dji.com/phantom-4-rtkand www.dji.com/dji-terra.
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)