New, additional facility expansions at the headquarters in Austria as well
as a new facility in the United States.
RIEGL, an internationally successful manufacturer of LiDAR scanners for
surveying applications headquartered in Horn, Austria, is investing heavily
in the expansion of production and office space. The continued, worldwide
demand for the high-performance sensors allows the company to grow and
RIEGL, which celebrated its 40th-anniversary last year, is now meeting the rapidly increasing international demand for RIEGL laser scanners with office and production facilities expansions.
This summer, a new office and production facility has started construction at the location of the company’s headquarters in Horn, Austria. The new building will house the company’s printed circuit board production and the software development team. The additional area comprises more than 2200m2 (24,000 sq foot) on three floors and will offer space for up to 80 employees. A state-of-the-art measuring tunnel system with a length of over 100 meters will also be built and be used for testing and calibrating the RIEGL sensors.
The buildings will be ready for occupancy in fall of 2020.
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)