ThermalCapture Fusion Water Protected IP64: Following the big success on the regular ThermalCapture Fusion, TeAx Technology just launched a Water Protected (IP64) version of its EO/IR camera, ThermalCapture Fusion following an increasing request from the global drone market.
WILNSDORF, Germany, 08th May 2019 – With the global drone industry moving forward in providing more and more reliable drone systems, the need for reliable payloads (sensors) – in order to capture meaningful data – obviously has risen as well. As one of the leading solution provider for thermal imaging cameras in the drone market, TeAx Technology always focused on solutions with outstanding ratio on performance and weight, which are the most relevant key performance indicators on operations with small drones.
When you need to rely on tools, which simply work even in harsh conditions.
With an increasing demand of drone systems, which also can perform in harsh weather conditions, TeAx Technology started to upgrade its ThermalCapture dual camera series: The ThermalCapture Fusion now is fully protected of water and as such available for the global OEM’s to integrate into their drone systems.
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)