The ICAO 2019 Prototypes Competition is for anyone 18-and-over. It’s seeking maturely thought-out-3-D renderings (still images and/or video) of either new aircraft types or new types of operations.
In addition to visual proposals submitted, we’re also expecting a business case summary of 500 words or less which describes why your solution should attract investment, and how it be cost-effectively produced and implemented to improve people’s lives.
The prototypes submitted can be piloted or unmanned aircraft, of any size or shape, and there’s no limit to what you can propose they can be used for in our skies and/or outer space.
HOW TO ENTER
- Develop your prototype and create a 3-D visual representation of it with either just still images, or else a combination of still and video renderings.
- Summarize the proposal and its business case in 500 words or less.
- Upload your renderings and text, along with your name, age and nationality, using the “Upload my Prototype!” link below. Any images sent must be minimum 1000px wide, and any video being rendered must be in 1920x1080p HD format.
New prototype uploads will only be accepted until 30 June, 2019.
A prize of US$5,000 will be provided to the winning entry, as selected by ICAO.
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)