UAVOS INC. has announced developing its own gyro-stabilized 3-axis gimbal with integrated day-to-day FHD video camera and 30x optical zoom (RGB camera with Full HD resolution and 30x optical zoom) with Ethernet output. This gimbal has an extended temperature range of operation and is suited for harsh environments. The new gimbal has a compact size, low weight of 2.64lb (1.2kg), and a strong mechanical aluminum-cased structure.
In addition, UAVOS Gimbal integrates with UAVOS’s autopilot which allows obtaining coordinates of ground objects.
Two axes of stabilization 360+ degrees offer the possibility to get images from any point of view, the third axis and precision stabilization provide high image quality at maximum 30x optical zoom. The high degree of stabilization allows to successfully operate this gimbal on UAVOS helicopters in conditions of increased vibrations.
Cameras can get images in any position because UAVOS gimbal features unlimited rotation on three axes. The gimbal is also equipped with high-precision 17-bit encoders that provide excellent image stabilization and precision.
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)