Microdrones Will Host a New Wednesday Webinar April 3rd, 2019
Rome, NY- Join Microdrones for their next Wednesday Webinar and learn how Crafton Tull successfully implemented UAV based Lidar, condensing their time on site in half and saving over 50% in the process.
Crafton Tull is a civil engineering, surveying, architecture, landscape architecture, and planning firm with more than 200 employees working out of ten offices across Arkansas and Oklahoma. Crafton Tull is one of very few firms in their region employing Light Detection and Ranging Scanning (LiDAR).
Recently, they completed a Tennessee Corridor Mapping project, employing both the mdLiDAR1000 and mdMapper1000DG. In this webinar, Nick Tucker, Project Manager and a Vice President of the Energy Division at Crafton Tull, will give an overview of the planning, workflow, processing and results from these systems, as well as a comparison to traditional methods. Joining Nick for the webinar will be Jeff Davis, a UAV Survey Coordinator for Crafton Tull.
The one-hour webinar we will cover:
- The challenges of drone-based LiDAR and how to overcome them
- How drone-based LiDAR improves workflow, reduces field and process time
- Review the Crafton Tull Tennessee Corridor Mapping project and study workflow and results
- Invitation to Special Offer for attendees only
Seats are limited and issued on a first come, first serve basis to the first 100 professionals to register. Click Here or visit https://lp.microdrones.com/webinar-right-drones-for-right-job to sign up for the Webinar.
Live Webinar Date and Times
Wednesday April 3rd 9:00 am or 6:00 pm EST
Founded in Germany in 2005, Microdrones developed the world’s first commercial quadcopter and the company continues to lead the industry with their professional UAV solutions.
By pairing robust drones with cutting-edge sensors, Microdrones offers advanced turn-key solutions that make it easy for businesses to start using UAVs for surveying, mapping, construction, inspection, precision agriculture, mining, and other commercial applications. A heritage of quality German engineering, extra-long flight times, resistance to environmental challenges, and technology like direct georeferencing make Microdrones solutions exceptionally safe, efficient, and cost-effective choices for commercial users.
Microdrones serves markets around the globe. To learn more about Microdrones, visit www.microdrones.com.
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)