JetPack Aviation has been leading the micro personal vertical take off and landing (VTOL) industry for the past 10 years. Based in Los Angeles, California we are dedicated to building the safest, smallest and fastest VTOL aircraft possible. Between 2010 and 2015 we designed and built the world’s first portable JetPack. After eight earlier iterations our CEO flew the JB9 JetPack around the Statue of Liberty in November 2015.
We are a private company made up of a team of engineers and aviators absolutely focused on the task at hand – building the fastest, smallest and safest VTOL aircraft in the world.
We plan to build only 20 Recreational SpeedersTM. Future production will be dedicated to military and government.
- Earliest available delivery – based on order we receive deposits
- Lowest serial numbers – also based on order we receive deposits
- Swag Kit (Includes JPA hat, T-shirt, Patch, and Key Chain)
- Custom engraved serial number plate
- Exclusive VIP access to JPA facilities and events
- One-on-one interview on our YouTube channel with our CEO when you take delivery
- Direct contact with JPA Executive Team for updates
- Full customization of your SpeederTM
- Personalized flight suit and helmet when you take delivery
- Limited Edition paint schemes and logos
- Desktop model of your SpeederTM with serial number engraved when you take delivery
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)