This meeting is open to the public
The FAA’s Drone Advisory Committee (DAC) is a broad-based, long-term Federal advisory committee that provides the FAA with advice on key UAS integration issues by helping to identify challenges and prioritize improvements. The committee helps to create broad support for an overall integration strategy and vision. Membership is comprised of CEO/COO-level executives from a cross-section of stakeholders representing the wide variety of UAS interests, including industry, research and academia, retail, and technology.
All DAC meetings are open to the public, except as provided by section 10(d) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). All meeting materials are publically available subject to the Freedom of Information Act. Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.
The meeting will be live-streamed on the FAA’s Facebook, Twitter and YouTube platforms.
Register to attend here https://www.eventbrite.com/e/drone-advisory-committee-dac-public-meeting-tickets-94426856269
Date And Time
Thu, February 27, 2020
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM EST
National Transportation Safety Board Boardroom and Conference Center
420 10th Street
Washington, DC 20594
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)