Arctech Charge announced patented battery management and charging technology to be deployed in the drone industry. The company is beginning production on a battery charger that will “enable battery-powered equipment to change the world” according to Manti Gleason, the fledgeling company’s CEO, and founder. Arctech Charge focuses on battery charging, maintenance, and management, primarily in the drone sector, although other applications are being considered.
Proprietary Arctech Charge technologies reduce capital expenditures on battery inventory by up to 60%, increase the number of charge cycles by up to 10x per battery, safely decrease charge times by up to 6x, consume up to 40% less power charging, improve fleet management, accurately predict in-flight battery failures, and facilitate compliance with FAA battery maintenance mandates. An essential component of this technology is the reduced environmental impact.
According to Gleason,
“The Arctech Charge battery management and charging solution is a game-changer.”
For further information on Arctech Charge and its revolutionary technologies, contact Ted H.
Heap, Principal/Market Development at Arctech Charge.
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)