africanDRONE is currently looking for up to 3 volunteers to act as safety marshalls at the Lake Kivu Challenge from January 28 to February 15th. These marshalls should have drone piloting skills, a keen interest in how drones can be used for good (especially drone delivery) and a team spirit.
These volunteers will receive an all-expenses-paid trip to Rwanda, including food, airfare, and accommodation for the duration of the event.
The #ADF2020 is a major drone event that africanDRONE is supporting taking place in Rwanda in early 2020.
The Forum will consist of a Symposium, an Expo, a Business Challenge, and a series of Flying Competitions called the Lake Kivu Challenge.
The africanDRONE safety marshalls must be from an African country, have a valid passport and the ability to procure a Rwandan visa, and are able to stay for the entire Lake Kivu Challenge (approximately 2.5 weeks). All travel expenses, including food, hotel, and flights will be covered by the ADF2020.
Shortlisted candidates will receive a response by Tuesday, January 14th.
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)