Kleos Space S.A (ASX:KSS, Frankfurt:KS1, Kleosor Company), a space-powered Radio Frequency Reconnaissance data-as-a-service (DaaS) company, provides the following update sent to all shareholders of the Company who have provided the Company’s share register with email addresses.
Kleos has received confirmation, following the successful launch of PSLV 47 (27thNov) and PSLV 48 (11thDec), that the Kleos Scouting Mission will launch on PSLV 49 from Chennai, India.
We eagerly await the time when the launch date can be announced, and all final preparations put in place for this historic moment for the Company.
For old, new and emerging Space businesses, launch volatility remains a challenge. Launching assets is the key to generate revenue, it drives credibility in the marketplace and as a result leads valuation.
Our unique satellites will soon be launched and deployed into formation, observing the Earth and locating VHF transmissions to help in the coordination of the fight against illegal maritime activity, delivering data to a marketplace that is anxious to receive our insight.
Despite our frustration, we need to celebrate the significant achievements of 2019 that our small team has delivered including:
- the development and building of the first cluster of 4x satellites in an impressive time
- preparation for customer interaction with our data product
- strong market traction – close to 100 data sales deals in the pipeline, including a number of pre-orders from Europe, South America and North America
- participating in a US Air Force accelerator program
- maritime safety collaborations including with Spire Global
- route to market for US Government sales via GSA portal and channel agreement with L3Harris
I am honoured and privileged to publicly recognise and thank our faithful and loyal supporters, stakeholders – employees, advisors, shareholders, investors, bankers, and brokers who feel every bump in the road as keenly as we do.
2019 has seen Kleos Space transition into an international Company supported by leaders in their fields in Europe, South America and North America. To have attracted such talent speaks volumes about the opportunities in front of us.
Going into 2020; the overwhelming feeling across the Board and Management team is one of being poised on the edge of massive accelerated growth, our data is wanted, our technology works, investors are extremely enthusiastic. 2019 was about building traction, about creating the opportunity that has grown and grown, 2020 is delivery and expansion.
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)