The internship will start at 3 months with the possibility to transition into a full-time position. This position is entry-level (however preference will be given to those in related fields of studies). Expectation will be 20 hours a week. This position is part-time and considered exempt from Full-Time Benefits.
At senseFly we believe in using technology to make work safer and more efficient. As the leader in the fixed-wing drone market, our proven drone solutions simplify the collection and analysis of geospatial data, allowing professionals in surveying, agriculture, engineering and humanitarian aid to make better decisions, faster. Founded in 2009, senseFly is the commercial drone subsidiary of Parrot Group.
The candidate will be responsible for the coordination of sales order processing & identification and qualification of new business opportunities, at an international level. He/she will help an international team with the launch of global sales and marketing initiatives and will work closely to support the senior sales team. The position will report to and be managed by the senseFly General Manager USA & Canada, based in Raleigh.
• Manage all sales order processing for USA, Canada & LATAM
• Assist with senseFly’s dedicated lead generation and sales campaigns
• Assess lead capture processes and develop new experimental workflows with the team
• Track weekly, monthly and quarterly performance and conversion metrics
• Establish reporting and data distribution to keep stakeholders informed of various marketing and sales initiatives.
• Research methods to generate business using relevant senseFly social media platforms
• Work closely with the sales team to meet global commercial objectives
• Provide insight and help to put in place new CRM solutions
• Assist with various tasks as needed, including sales calls and updating CRM databases
• Pursuing or recently completed a bachelors or master’s degree in business (preferred) or closely related fields accepted
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, with a blend of business insight and technical aptitude
• Will work with applications such as Salesforce, Odoo & QlikView
• Passionate about technology and excited about selling leading-edge products in a fast-paced start-up environment
• Strong organizational, problem solving and time management skills.
Ideally, you have experience working in an industrial company with high-tech setting, or possibly in one of senseFly’s core vertical markets (surveying/GIS, construction, mining & quarries, agriculture, environmental monitoring etc.). Full fluency in English is required.
Posted 9 hours agoApply with Indeed
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)