DroneShield Ltd (ASX:DRO) (“DroneShield” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce the release of vehicle-mounted drone detection and defeat product, DroneSentry-XTM. Lightweight at approximately 10kg, compact size and easily mountable on most vehicles, the product is expected to be of significant interest to a range of DroneShield’s customer base globally, across military, law enforcement, security and VIP markets. The product is suitable for both vehicle/convoy and fixed-site installations. The product was developed in response to substantial customer interest.
The product summary is available here.
The product is available for purchase now to qualified customers, where lawful*, for delivery in 2020.
DroneShield’s CEO Oleg Vornik commented, “Vehicle market for counterdrone protection is rapidly rising. In addition to catering for that segment, DroneSentry-XTM provides a more affordable detect-and-defeat solution for price-sensitive customers as an alternative to purchasing full-functionality DroneSentry product from us. DroneShield offers a complete suite of detection and defeat solutions to our customers, and this new product covers the customer need which we identified in our recent engagements”.
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)