EUROCONTROL and partners are pleased to invite you to attend a conference which we are organising to present the U-space concept of operations (ConOps) as well as the results from SESAR Joint Undertaking’s portfolio of exploratory research and demonstrations. The event will take place on 30 September – 1 October in Brussels.
As you can read from the programme below, the event has been structured as follows:
- Day one: Partners in the SESAR U-space CORUS ConOps will present the ConOps document that will be finalised end of September. The Concept of Operations for European UTM Systems (CORUS) project has spent two years developing the ConOps in consultation with a broad stakeholder community. The third and final iteration is now ready for release. The ConOps will be presented over the day, focusing on different aspects and explaining what is in the ConOps, and why;
- Day two: Partners from the SESAR Joint Undertaking’s porfolio of U-space exploratory research and demonstrations will present the results of their flight trials and tests through pitches and a dedicated exhibition.
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)