The Denver office will be Pix4D’s main office in North America
Lausanne, Switzerland: In August 2019, Pix4D opened a new office in downtown Denver. It is the company’s seventh office after Lausanne, San Francisco, Shanghai, Berlin, Madrid, and Tokyo.
The move to Denver signifies Pix4D’s strong commitment and alignment with the thriving Geospatial Technology and UAS industries, where Denver is a major hub.
With potential for expansion, Denver will become the base from where Pix4D will develop enterprise solutions tailored to the North American market.
As well as attracting new customers and employees, the new location will allow the team to better serve existing customers.
Dr. Christoph Strecha, Founder and CEO of Pix4D, commented: “We chose Denver for our new North American office because it’s a center of the geospatial community – and it’s also a beautiful location. I look forward to the upcoming opportunities in the US and around the world.”
The dynamic and fast-growing company is already committed to Denver.
The first Pix4D User Conference is being held in the city on October 2-3, 2019. Drone mapping enthusiasts and GIS-perts will visit Denver to share their mapping stories.
Join the Pix4D US team at pix4d.com/jobs.
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)