Interested in flying drones for one of the most reputable flight operators in the world?
SkySkopes Inc. is adding multiple Remote Pilot In Command (RPIC) full-time positions, with benefits, to our US team.
Candidates will be based throughout the United States in a highly professional and dynamic environment, immersed in advanced industrial applications.
SkySkopes is a professional sUAS flight operator headquartered in Grand Forks, ND, with additional offices in California, North Dakota, Minnesota, and Texas.
SkySkopes Inc. acquires aerial data for industrial outputs. The company flies a wide variety of unmanned aircraft for transmission/distribution line inspections, engineering, oil and gas applications, and other innovative use cases that focus on adding value to the energy sector.
As SkySkopes, we pride ourselves on acquiring great data, while adhering to rigid industry requirements. In order to do this, we are seeking motivated and qualified sUAS pilots to support flight operations in the energy sector. Flight operations will primarily support routine and rapid response inspections for our energy customers nationwide. Qualified candidates will work in teams that adhere to standard operating procedures. Previous military, engineering, or industrial inspection experience is highly desirable. Additional operations include flying for mapping and inspection, conducting sUAS training and consulting, and data processing workflow duties. The ideal candidate will have previous RPIC experience with a background in sUAS operations, general aviation knowledge, demonstrate a willingness to learn and possess a safety mindset.
Additionally, they must be willing to be based out of Minot, ND, Minneapolis, MN, Los Angeles, CA, or Forth Worth, TX.
Responsibilities and duties include:
● Execution of sUAS flight operations in accordance with SkySkopes’ procedures.
● Manage and assist as needed in the data processing workflow.
● Perform minor integration and maintenance on aircraft as needed.
● Collaborate with coworkers, partners, and clients on projects requirements.
● 14 CFR Part 107 Remote Pilot Certificate
● Authorization to work in the United States
● Valid Driver’s license and clean driving record
● Relevant UAS Experience: 0-3 Years
● Travel required: up to 50-75%
● Four-year degree in an sUAS program or another professional aviation program
● 30+ hours of sUAS flight time on transmission/distribution lines
● Private Pilot or Commercial Pilot License with Instrument Rating
● Experience on fixed-wing aircraft, rotorcraft, LiDAR or Optical Gas Imaging
To learn more, please submit your resume credentials to [email protected]
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)