New Delhi Area, India
- Relevant experience of minimum 2 years in UAV Design and Development.
- Strong technical skills in the field of aerospace and electronics.
- Experience transitioning systems from development to production building and flight testing’s UAVs such as quadcopters, octocopters, vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) aircraft, and fixed-wing UAVs.
- Designing flight tests for autonomous flight modes using GPS waypoints.
- Optimizing flight controller performance and mesh networking.
- Implementation and/ or development of flight control algorithms.
- Prior Hands-on experience with Aeromodelling design and simulations.
- Strong technical knowledge of aerospace systems and manufacturings.
- Hands-on experience with UAV design and fabrications.
- Sound knowledge of RF communications systems
- Ability to think creatively and be innovative particularly when developing designs.
Task as a UAV Product Development Engineer can vary depending on your specialist’s area, but you could require to:
- Apply the principles of science and technology to create Multi-rotor/fixed wings UAVs with a good understanding of the principles involved in their operation and makeup.
- Research and develop design specifications and use computer-aided (CAD) software to create plans.
- Take part in the flight test program to measures take-off distance, rate of climb, stall speeds, maneuverability, and loading capacities.
- Resolve issues that arise during the design, development and testing process.
- Measures and improve the performance of UAS, components, and sub-systems.
- Designs and Supervises the construction of air vehicles such as airframes, auxiliaries, communication equipment, controls etc.
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)