ON THE GROUND : With technical experience ranging from DJI Phantom troubleshooting, through to installing military grade flight controllers in high end machines, having the know how to get your system in the air, and staying there. A background in manned aviation engineering ensures quality is second to none.
Drone repair, design & building to your payload and performance requirements are our speciality.
Jackson UAS is a New Zealand CAA Approved Organisation (CAR 101.202) for the approval of 15kg+ RPAS operations.
We have been involved in the development and submission of numerous CAA Part 102 expositions, and can help with the creation of your exposition and guide you through the process.
IN THE AIR : Hundreds of logged hours with both multirotor and fixed wing airframes, in a massive range of roles. From flying scientific research missions, to mapping and Search & Rescue, right up to driving a Red Epic around a movie set.
New Zealand CAA UAV Operators Cert (Pt 141), CAA Approved Pt 141 OCA Assessor, Flight Radio Telephony Operators (FRTO) Cert, MFNZ Wings & Examiners qualifications.
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)