You will no longer be able to upload data to PrecisionMapper as of June 15th, 2019 or access PrecisionMapper to download your data after June 30th, 2019.
PrecisionAnalytics Agriculture provides a more intuitive way to process and analyze your data.
You can organize multiple farms and fields in a single, easy-to-navigate portal; define custom zones and automatically create plots; produce prescription maps for whole fields or by zone.
These are just a few of the features that can help you streamline your agricultural operations.
As a reminder, data stored in PrecisionMapper will not be automatically transferred to PrecisionAnalytics Agriculture. You’ll be able to access and download your data until June 30th, 2019. If you have questions regarding data migration or the software transition, please contact PrecisionHawk support.
Speak to one of our Agricultural Solutions experts today to get started experiencing the benefits of PrecisionAnalytics Agriculture.
PrecisionAnalytics is also available for those not working in agriculture. Please contact us to learn more.
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)