Twice a year, we run a three month Drones & Robotics Accelerator Program in Hong Kong. We believe that the drones and robotics space will see a major boom in the coming years. It has already made a huge impact on commercial sectors all over the world, tapping into the potential that is hard to achieve with manual labor alone.
USD $70,000 in exchange for 8 – 13% equity of your startup
In addition to our funding, we provide mentorship, investor networking, a customized curriculum, technical onsite training, an international startup perks package, and on-going support to help get the early stages of your startup setup correctly.
- Startup focused on creating a product that fits within one of our Drones & Robotics investment categories.
- Must have a working prototype or show technical capabilities of being able to produce your product.
- At least 2 co-founders with relevant industry experience.
- Scalable business model with high growth potential.
- Startups successfully accepted into our accelerator program will need to:
- Pay a USD $30,000 participation fee for our program. This fee can be deducted from our investment amount.
- Be present in Hong Kong for 1 month of the program for on-site training. The other 2 months of the program can be done remotely.
For more information, read our read our Full Drones & Robotics Program Overview & FAQs.
Testing Site in Barcelona, Spain
We have partnered with the Barcelona Drone Center. It’s the perfect place to test your UAV technology.
With its own segregated airspace (TSA), approved by Spanish airspace authorities, named TSA-31 CTC-MOIA, has an extension of 2.500 ha. and a maximum ceiling of 4.000 ft. The 4 ha obstacle free UAV airfield has two main cross runways that allow the UAV operation of any size, being able to take off always against the main wind direction.
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)