The Pre-Sales & Support Engineer is the first point of contact for technical enquiries coming into the Company. Working closely with other members of the company, he/she is an essential part of the customer cycle: marketing, lead generation (incl preparation of technical proposals), sales and after-sales support. Most of the work is conducted in the office, but an important part of it is done in the field or visiting customers. Success in this position depends upon a profound knowledge of the Company’s products and systems as well as being organized and methodical. It is also essential to interact well with the customer and other departments being able to prioritize, apply common sense and tact in sometimes difficult situations.
Head of Commercial
- Daily coordination of technical support enquiries.
- Assessment of the technical needs of qualified opportunities.
- Detailed preparation and negotiation of commercial proposals in close relationship with product managers and sales team.
- Development of relationships with customers.
- Product testing, documentation maintenance and content update.
- Collaboration with product marketing activities.
- Autopilot integration and tuning on customer UAVs.
- Training customers on use and integration of autopilots.
|Education||Engineering Degree in Aeronautics, Electronics (or similar).|
|Technical Qualification||Technical, customer-support and/or sales experience (highly desirable).Experience with avionics and/or UAVs (highly desirable).RC Pilot, ULM pilot, PPL or drone pilot (desirable).|
|IT||IT literate (Microsoft Office).Google Suite.CRM tools (Copper etc., desirable).Freshdesk (desirable).|
|Languages||Spanish.English (high level required, written and spoken).|
|Other Skills||Customer-oriented.Excellent communication and negotiation skills.International experience (desirable).Project management skills (desirable).Well organized, methodical.Good interpersonal skills, team member.|
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)