I’m not insinuating that any one person should shoulder the whole burden. Maybe a group of concerned citizens can divvy up the list or cherry pick one or two questions that they are also concerned about. I’ll leave a note section at the bottom so you can print this out as a one-pager, take notes, and report back. My fellow cake eaters and I thank you in advance for asking the questions we ourselves cannot afford to ask.
- What happened to the 2015 Congressional NAS integration mandate?
- How much is full NAS integration going to cost the taxpayer?
- New regulation for the hobbyist, what does it cost, how is it administered, what about expiration/currency?
- Any ideas why the education instead of enforcement program hasn’t worked?
- If it is all about education and not enforcement, why is the gate fee to this event so high?
- Who on stage (including FAA) holds a current UAS Certificate?
- Where is the repository for all of the collected COA, 333, test site, and UAS IPP data stored?
- Is the collected data catalogued in a format that is accessible for academics and scientists to study and analyze?
- What other types of data does the FAA believe it needs?
- What is the plan and timeline to collect the new data?
- Standards work. How many of the drone standards (ASTM, RTCA, ASE, etc) have the FAA adopted?
- When can we expect the UTM (currently at TCL 4) to be up and running?
- How much will UTM cost, and who is paying for the rollout?
- Is the ID and Tracking scheme going to be certified?
- When will ID and Tracking be up and running?
- How soon will be flying BLVOS (not EVLOS with a VO) and over people?
- Did the FAA hand over U.S. critical infrastructure data to Dà-Jiāng Innovations after being accepted as a LAANC USS?
- Were Dà-Jiāng Innovations vetted for possible security issues and direct investment from the PRC prior to the data transfer?
- What does the FAA attribute the low number of reoccurring sUAS test takers to?
Bonus question –
20. Who came up with Buzzy the Drone, and how much did it cost the taxpayer?
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)