Casia is the first commercially available computer vision detect-and-avoid solution to enable Beyond Visual Line of Sight (BVLOS) operations for autonomous vehicles and Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS), to truly understand the aviation environment around it as if a pilot were on board.
We use industrial cameras onboard the drone to observe and interpret the world for full situational awareness of the operational environment.
Finding moving aircraft is the first step in developing a safe and robust collision avoidance system.
Our technology processes information about intruder aircraft at lightning speed and our proprietary algorithms make intelligent decisions in real-time.
From the location, heading, and speed, Casia determines the safest course of action to avoid collisions.
Casia is built to be modular, expandable, and upgradable—enabling easy integration and system maintenance.
- Ultra Low C-SWaP
- Configurable camera modules
- Wide power input and protection
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)