Join Microdrones for their next Wednesday Webinar to learn about the mdTectorCH1000
Rome, NY- Join Microdrones, May 8, for their next Wednesday Webinar and learn how the professionals at Ravan Air are using drones for methane gas detection. Ravan Air is a drone oil and gas industry contractor and service provider specializing in UAV methane gas detection, inspection, thermal imaging and monitoring.
They’ll share a use study that demonstrates how drones detect gas leaks and provide easy access to remote and hazardous locations while keeping employees out of harm’s way.
In our Webinar, Mark Sakach, Operations Director, and David Rock, Chief Pilot, will give an overview of the planning, workflow, processing and results from the mdTector, as well as a comparison to traditional methods.
In this one-hour webinar we will cover:
• The challenges of drone-based methane detection and how to overcome them
• How the mdTector1000CH4 improves workflow, reduces field and inspection time
• Review video documentation, safety compliance, workflow and heat map
• Invitation to Special Offer for attendees only
Seats are limited and issued on a first come, first serve basis to the first 500 professionals to register.
We look forward to welcoming you to the world of drone-based methane gas inspection!
Live Webinar Date and Times
Wednesday, May 8 9:00 am or 6:00 pm EST
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)