On 11 December 2018, DroneShield Ltd (ASX:DRO) (“DroneShield” or the “Company”), announced it had entered into a Teaming Agreement with Thales Programas De Electronica Y Comunicaciones S.A.U. (“Thales Spain”) (a Spanish subsidiary of Thales S.A.), whereby Thales would utilise and promote DroneShield’s products in its defence and security contract bids in Spain involving counter-drone aspects.
Thales Spain has now made its first purchase of DroneShield detection and mitigation products, with the primary purchase of integrating them into its broader family of defence products to market in Spain and globally to its customers. The payment for the products has been received. Integration process includes Thales’s Squire radar (deployed with numerous militaries globally, including mostly recently the Royal Netherlands Army) and its Gecko Optronics System, paired with DroneShield’s specialist drone-detection systems.
Oleg Vornik, DroneShield’s CEO commented, “We are excited about the continued progression of our partnership with Thales in Spain, and look forward completing the integration and marketing the combined solution to Thales Spain customers globally.”
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)