We’re working on the future. If you are seeking an iterative fast-paced environment where you can drive innovation, apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve extreme-scale real world challenges, and provide visible benefit to end-users, this is your opportunity. Come work on the Amazon Prime Air Team!
Amazon Prime Air is seeking a Flight Operator with sound judgment, excellent interpersonal skills and high standards. Success will require attention to detail, a safety-oriented attitude, flexibility, and enthusiasm for cutting-edge technology.
We are looking for a candidate who has extensive Remote Control (RC) pilot experience. This individual will be expected to conduct flight operations, limited equipment troubleshooting, and occasional scheduled maintenance. The successful candidate will also conduct limited flight readiness activities, complete logistics planning, and demonstrate team leadership abilities.
This is a temporary position with a 12-month contract.
Export Control License: This position may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on Amazon’s ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf.
· Experience with remote-control aircraft/multi-rotor products
· 2+ years of RC pilot experience with excellent coordination and execution
· Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
· Excellent communications skills
· Experience with commercial UAS industry
· Aviation safety experience as a Safety Officer
· Experience with CAA rules and regulations, including CAP722
· Current UK/EASA fixed-wing or rotorcraft pilot’s certificate and/or have completed a recognized National Qualified Entity (NQE) course
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)