China Southern Power Grid Guangdong （CSG） launched a large-scale unmanned aerial vehicle system on Aug and Nov , 2018. MMC underwent rigorous screening and emerged from many drone manufacturers. It won the bidding for trainer unmanned aircraft, high-precision positioning dual-light drone, night vision drone and multi-rotor lidar drone. MMC officially become the UAV supplier of two major grid companies of China Southern Power Grid and State Grid.
MMC has been dedicated to UAV applications for power lines for more than eight years since its establishment. It was shortlisted for the largest state grid supplier and accounted for more than 50% of the winning bid in 2017 and 2018. In November 2018, MMC was selected for procurement champion of state grid. Just one month later, One branch of national grid spent 3 million dollars purchasing Drones for power line inspection from the Company.
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)