Live stream and document mission-critical aerial views of the scene with total operational freedom. The Pierce Situational Awareness System by Fotokite tethers to and integrates with the fire apparatus – so there are no FAA restrictions*, no need for a piloting license or certificate of authorization, and no battery life limitations to work around.
With fully autonomous flight, this system does not take away valuable team resources to pilot during operation and can be taught to any member of a team within a day of training. Control wirelessly inside/outside the truck via tablet or PC. A single button-push rapidly deploys the unit while a backup battery and controlled descent features protect the system from ground power interruptions. Leverage the video stream for thermal surveillance, live transmission to in-transit responders, scene documentation, and critical training.
24 hours continuous (as long as truck is running or plugged into shore power)
Thermal stream resolution of 320×256/30fps with 5x EO digital zoom at 720p/30fps
*Requires adherence to FAA facility maps; not to be flown above non-participating persons; operated within visual sight of operator; and operated in a manner that does not interfere with and gives way to any other aircraft.
Fotokite Live Software
- Launch, control, record, and land with a single push of a button.
- Autopilot system. No human piloting necessary.
- One-button height control and swipe-to-center camera view control.
- Dual simultaneous video streams.
- WPA2 Encrypted Wi-Fi access point for live video streaming.
- 24 hours of video and flight log storage capacity.
Fotokite Edge Software
Collaborate on-site with other response team members with real time video stream access, annotation, and sharing capabilities.
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)