Please join FAA Safety Inspector Kevin Morris and the FAA’s team of experts on April 16 for a LIVE webinar on why airspace matters. This is the first in a series of FREE webinars about airspace authorizations and what you need to know to operate safely. This is a great opportunity to ask questions and talk to FAA experts.
- April 16, 4 p.m. ET
The air up there: Airspace matters
Registration is open and closes on April 15 at Noon ET.
- April 18, 4 p.m. ET
Deconstructing NOTAMS: How do they affect drone operations?
Registration is open and closes on April 17 at Noon ET.
- May 9, 4 p.m. ET
Where am I? How to identify what airspace you are operating in
Registration opens on April 25 at 9 A.M. ET.
- May 23, 4 p.m. ET
What is Class E airspace and how do I operate in it?
Registration opens on May 9 at 9 A.M. ET.
- June 13, 4 p.m. ET
Airspace authorizations: what they are and why do they matter?
Registration opens on May 30 at 9 A.M. ET.
- June 27, 4 p.m. ET
How to navigate UAS facility maps
Registration opens on June 13 at 9 A.M. ET.
- July 18, 4 p.m. ET
How to use FAA Drone Zone
Registration opens on July 3 at 9 A.M. ET.
- August 1, 4 p.m. ET
What is the Low Altitude Authorization and Notification Capability (LAANC)?
Registration opens on July 18 at 9 A.M. ET.
- August 15, 4 p.m. ET
How public safety agencies can fly drones during emergencies
Registration opens on August 1 at 9 A.M. ET.
The FAA’s experts will address:
- Why airspace matters
- When to apply for an airspace authorization
- What is the Low Altitude Authorization and Notification Capability (LAANC)
- How to identify classes of airspace
- How to read Notices to Airmen and Temporary Flight Restrictions
- How to fly your drone during emergencies
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The registration period for each webinar will open two weeks prior to it’s scheduled start.
- The webinars are hosted in audio and visual format via AdobeConnect.
- Please download the AdobeConnect smartphone/tablet app or use the link provided in your registration confirmation email.
- We encourage you to read the Adobe Connect How-To Guide ahead of the webinar.
- Audio transcripts of the webinars will be posted after each event.
Questions about the webinar, email email@example.com.