The WingtraOne is now the only VTOL fixed-wing mapping drone to carry the industry standard RedEdge-MX multispectral sensor, which means ease of use, flexible take-off and landing areas, and wide coverage with comprehensive and high-quality multispectral image gathering.
- Coverage and accuracy: cover up to 160 ha (395 ac) with 8.2 cm (3.2 in)/px GSD at 120 m/ 394 ft in one flight
- No belly landings: automated vertical take-off and landing even on gravel or in forest isles
- Ease of Use: intuitive flight planning with Terrain Following feature and fully automated functionality
- Improved resolution: global shutters for distortion free images
- Improved crop and stand monitoring: RedEdge-MX features a patent-pending DLS 2 and a calibrated reflectance panel. This enhances radiometric calibration and brings more useful data for comparison of results over time
Learn more about WingtraOne’s robustified multispectral RedEdge-MX bundle here.
RedEdge-MX: The industry standard for vegetation monitoring.
- Captures five narrow spectral bands (red, green, blue, near infrared, and red edge)
- Generates plant health indexes and RGB (color) images from one flight
- Calibrated for precise, repeatable measurements
- Standard data outputs compatible with almost all processing platforms
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)