As Content & Social Media Manager, you will be mainly responsible for handling the company’s social media initiatives, defining, overseeing and implementing the production of all content.
As main representative of the marketing team in the US, you will also be in charge of coordinating our off line marketing actions, liaising with press and media, and supporting our sales team.
- Plan and execute content social media marketing programs to generate traffic & sales and increase the brand awareness
- Develop/build relationships with marketing partners and content creators
- Present new ideas and plans to optimize the company’s brand awareness
- Manage budgets related to social media
- Analyze results of efforts to optimize activities
- Work closely with campaign and creative teams to develop and implement campaigns
- Find locations, organize and coordinate marketing events
- Coordinate the company’s participation to fairs and trade shows.
- Answer to press and media requests when necessary.
- Assist the sales team with creating and implementing POS marketing campaigns
- Degree holder with at least 4 years’ experience in marketing, content production & social media
- Proven experience of coordinating and executing content production strategy
- Be able to strategize, plan and implement marketing campaigns programs
- Excellent understanding of how to optimize campaigns on social platforms such as Facebook and Instagram
- Independent. Good communication, interpersonal and organization skills
- Light picture and video editing skills a plus
- Tech lover, previous experience in tech company or start up environment a must. Knowledge of the drone operation and drone industry a clear plus.
- Ability to work from our office in Irvine, CA
- Be able and willing to travel
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in Hong Kong, XDynamics designs, develops, manufactures, and markets high-end drone products for both consumers and professionals.
Its development team consists of industry-leading experts from Germany, the United Kingdom, Australia, Hong Kong, and Mainland China with several decades of experience in aerial robotics, aerodynamics, flight control algorithms, computer vision, and imaging technology.
XDynamics is committed to empower users with freedom and autonomy through drone technology, unleashing unlimited creativity in aerial cinematography, and spatial big data analysis and collection.
We build top specification drones with proprietary sensors, radios, motors, gimbals that deliver the high performance, safety and reliability for your daily flying.
We develop powerful drone software with user-centric interface to deliver infinitive features. Our software makes it simple to setup your drone to meet your needs.
Please send your CV, cover letter and salary expectation to [email protected]
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)