To meet the growing demand for dedicated solutions in a wide range of drone enabled inspection tasks, Vertical Technologies have expanded their autonomous DeltaQuad Pro VTOL range with the DeltaQuad Pro #INSPECT.
The DeltaQuad Pro #INSPECT exceeds all the specifications required for actionable inspection flights and is available with a downward facing camera sensor that records video with embedded GPS coordinates. The vehicle is designed to accommodate the Flir Duo Pro R Dual Thermal & RGB sensor, or the MapIR Survey3 RGB sensor.
The DeltaQuad Pro #INSPECT can cover up to 150KM in a single flight, has been equipped for fully autonomous flight along a planned path and is easy to control. It can be used for a wide range of inspection tasks including;
✔ Powerline inspection
✔ Pipeline monitoring
✔ Vegetation control
✔ Wildlife monitoring
✔ Disaster area reconnaissance
✔ Rail & Road monitoring
As a member of the DeltaQuad family the DeltaQuad Pro #INSPECT provides all the features that make the DeltaQuad series among the most versatile and easy to use commercial VTOL UAVs on the market.
Vertical Technologies is a Netherlands based manufacturer of commercial grade VTOL drones for Surveillance, Transport, Mapping and Inspection. For more information please visit www.deltaquad.com.
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)