Sky Power GmbH starts 2019 with another new product and presents the second newly developed 2-stroke engine. The SP-210 FI TS is based on the same engine concept and optionally can also be offered without system carrier.
The newly developed SP-210 FI TS with max. 8,2 kW at 5000 rpm has a system carrier, just like the SP-110 FI TS. This is mounted above the cylinders with the two electronic systems of the HKZ215 ignition and also the engine injection system. The injection system as well as the system carrier are screwed firmly together with the engine. All data lines of the sensors, which gather engine data at a variety of measuring points and transmit these to the ECU030, are bundled on the system carrier. In the event of faults the system carrier can be dismantled complete, together with the injection system. A new system carrier with all modules and data cables can then be mounted and screwed together. Due to the passive ignition system, which is controlled by the ECU030, the engine is operational again after just a few minutes.
“Consequently, the engine is extremely user- and maintenance friendly”, explained Karl Schudt, CEO of Sky Power GmbH.
The engine is equipped with plug connectors from racing as standard. Plug connectors according to MIL specifications are possible as an option. At the request of the customer, the system carrier can also be left out, whereby longer cables are required and the integration of the engine is more complex.
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)