Unifly, the leading drone traffic management provider, has raised a total of 14,6 mio Euro ( 16,8 mio US$ ) in a B-round, bringing the total invested capital so far to 21 mio Euro ( 26,5 mio US$ ) .
Investors in this new round of financing include the existing shareholders QBIC, PMV, Terra Drone and the management, as well as the Deutsche Flugsicherung (DFS), the German national Air Navigation Service provider.
The proceeds will be used to continue to develop the software and to establish an international sales and support organisation to solidify our position as the Global Leader in Unmanned Traffic Management (UTM).
Marc Kegelaers, CEO of Unifly: “A few years ago, we decided to develop our UTM platform to be very robust and scaleable so that it could serve as the foundation of the strategic infrastructure needed to enable the drone services industry.
The fact that the Deutsche Fluchsicherung – the National ANSP of Germany who has been working with our software for the last two years – participates in this round and becomes an important shareholder of Unify is testimony to the success of our strategy.”
Prof. Klaus-Dieter Scheurle, CEO of DFS.: “DFS and Unifly share the same vision about what need to be done to enable this dynamic drone market. The unique combination of he leading UTM software provider and our knowhow as one of the major Air navigation Service providers in Europe”.
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)