TAKE $600 OR MORE OFF INDUSTRY LEADING SENSORS WHEN ORDERED IN 2018
In preparation for the 2019 growing season, Sentera is announcing a limited time price promotion for its most popular NDVI, NDRE (Red Edge), and multispectral crop scouting solutions.
Through December 2018, you can save $600 or more off MSRP. This limited-time promotional pricing makes it easy for you to gain deep, field-edge agronomic insights next season, while using your 2018 budget. It has never been easier or more affordable to integrate in-field real-time data insights with these digital ag platforms.
Sentera sensor products for DJI Phantom, Mavic, Inspire, and Sentera PHX fixed-wing drone platforms have all received updated pricing. During the December price promotion, upgrade kits start at $1,599, and a complete NDVI-upgraded Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 drone is available for $3,098. Orders will ship by March 2019. All promotional pricing is available through participating Sentera resellers.
INCREDIBLE RESPONSE MEANS INCREDIBLE SAVINGS
“In 2018 we had an incredible response to our integrated solutions offering. And, we’ve seen an increasing number of ag professionals realize the economic value of capturing precise, accurate data using our sensors and performing in-field analysis with Sentera FieldAgent Software,” said Sentera CEO Eric Taipale. “We are excited to take advantage of increased production volumes by offering our most popular systems at a price that every agronomist, crop consultant, and producer can afford.”
PRICE PROMOTION INCLUDED SOLUTIONS
Purchase Sentera’s most popular precision ag sensor solutions at significant savings. Included in the promotion are:
- Single Sensor upgrade for DJI Phantom 4 Pro drones
- Single Sensor upgrade for DJI Mavic drones
- Double 4K Sensor upgrade for DJI Phantom 4 Pro drones
- Double 4K Lock & Go Sensor for DJI Inspire drones
- AGX710 Sensor for DJI Matrice 200 series drones
- Sentera PHX complete fixed-wing systems
- Virtually all agriculture bundles
Every Sentera sensor purchase includes a 1-year subscription to the FieldAgent™ Mobile, Web, and Desktop platform, enabling users to leverage critical data to take in-season action before it is too late. FieldAgent makes crop scouting easy because it autonomously flies your drone, captures data, performs analytics, and allows you to transfer data to the cab of a tractor or off the field for even more analysis.
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)