SCOTTSDALE, AZ, December 5th, 2018 – Desert Rotor has officially opened a new global headquarters in Scottsdale, Arizona. Located at the heart of the commercial district in the Scottsdale Airpark. Desert Rotor designs and manufactures commercial unmanned ground control stations compatible with most leading UAV designs, autopilots and hardware. Desert Rotor ground control stations are in operations 24 hours a day 7 days a week all over the world in a wide variety of climates and applications.
Desert Rotor is committed to keeping manufacturing jobs in the United States. Desert Rotor has proven over time you can make a high quality, cost-effective product and still maintain all operations, jobs and suppliers domestically. The new headquarters allow Desert Rotor crew to further serve clients with world-class service and support. The additional space and location will contribute greatly to the development of future GCS
Desert Rotor crew benefit from Arizona’s endless adventures and outdoor activities. Scottsdale has acclaimed resorts, dining, shopping and nightlife all within the beautiful Sonoran Desert. Not only is Scottsdale a great vacation spot it also has a booming economy in healthcare, finance, aerospace and technology.
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)