Dronefly.com is an innovative and exciting place to work for tech geeks and drone nerds. We love learning about new technologies and helping our customers find the perfect solution to fit their needs. Over the past four years, we have been recognized as a top DJI and FLIR Dealer and are still growing very rapidly! We believe our success is fueled by the bright and talented people who have joined our team to create a culture of hard work and fun.
Please, check out our website at www.dronefly.com before applying!
JOB DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
Drone Repair Supervisor position is responsible for leading the drone repair and service team.
- Managing the team of repair technicians
- Forecast inventory demands
- Schedule priorities for repair team
- Inspect quality of service
- Create and train new staff on standard operating procedures
- Efficiently intake and inventory broken drones sent in by customers
- Accurately diagnose and estimate drone repairs
- Patiently and thoroughly explain all repair items to receive approval from customers
- Provide professional repair and testing for customers drones
- Minimum 3 years of leadership experience
- An enthusiastic and articulate professional who wishes to pursue a long-term career in technical drone repair
- Extremely tech savvy with hands-on experience with advanced electronic gadgets
- Experience in a technology repair environment (cell phones, computers, etc.)
- Any experience with drones or thermal imaging a huge plus!
- Any experience growing a startup or small business is a huge plus!
- FAA Part 107 pilot is a huge plus!
Please include your resume and LinkedIn Profile in your reply.
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)