Terra Drone Corporation (Shibuya-ku Tokyo CEO Toru Tokushige following as Terra-Drone) finalised the sponsor contract with CARTIVATOR Resource Management Association (following as CARTIVATOR) running ‘first flying car in Japan’ inventive projects named CARTIVATOR.
‘We are incredibly excited to be supporting CARTIVATOR in challenging for practical application of the flying car’ said Terra Drone’s COO Teppei Seki.
‘Terra Drone is the drone industry-leading global company born in Japan.
We decided to support CARTIVATOR because Terra Drone’s vision, creating a new society boosted from Japan to the world, fits perfectly with the ‘flying car’ ideas of CARTIVATOR.’
Terra Drone group (Terra Motors, Terra Drone) provides CARTIVATOR our resources for international expansion, PR supports, and skills for the control system at low space cultivated by UAV control system. Moreover we would like to contribute to realise ‘aerial mobility revolution’ that CARTIVATOR proposes.
We sincerely appreciate getting technical supports from Terra Drone. We harmonize the Terra Drone’s beliefs and directions by making the next aerial industrial renovation since we also hope for creating brand new generations that everyone can fly. Therefore, we are grateful to advance the project with support from Terra Drone. We will continue to develop our business further in the future.
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)