Sentera announces a pre-order opportunity for the AGX840, a powerful update to Sentera’s popular 4-channel multispectral camera, engineered specifically for DJI Enterprise drone products. Powered by DJI SKYPORT and integrated with a high-speed brushless gimbal for exceptional image stability and control, AGX840 brings outstanding multispectral performance to Matrice 200 series platforms. Sentera’s AGX840 is an ideal solution for enterprise and academic researchers.
“AGX840 delivers Sentera 4-channel performance in a fully integrated, gimbaled package for DJI Enterprise,” said Sentera CEO Eric Taipale. “With up to eight bands of multispectral data and image capture and gimbal control via standard apps, it’s an incredibly powerful and easy-to-use product.”
STREAMLINED, TARGETED, FLEXIBLE
AGX840 streamlines and simplifies data collection. Four separate optical channels can be configured with a variety of standard filtering options, or custom filtered in thousands of unique configurations. Using the DJI SKYPORT interface, the sensor can be installed and removed in seconds, without tools. AGX840 data is compatible with preferred software analytics tools, ensuring seamless integration into existing operations.
HIGH-SPEED GIMBAL PROVIDES OUTSTANDING STABILITY
The sensor’s integrated brushless gimbal stabilizes the imager against aircraft motion. Full gimbal control via iOS and Android apps are supporting, and in high-accuracy applications, the gimbal ensures that the image path is oriented straight down. The resulting multispectral data support a variety of Sentera and third-party analytics and index products.
MORE ABOUT THE AGX840 SENSOR
- Plug & play – snap in and out, no cables, connectivity, or special brackets
- DJI Payload Software Development Kit (P-SDK) and DJI SKYPORT technology assure seamless software and data integration.
- Standard configuration: RGB, Red, Red Edge (NDRE), and NIR
- Fully customizable to support virtually limitless spectral capture
- Integrated gimbal
- Fully integrates with the DJI Matrice drone series (M200, M210)
Pre-orders open on November 8 for February 2019 delivery. Pricing starts at $4,999.
See more info at sentera.com
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)