After a very successful release of the BAAM Tech Phantom 4 PPK system, BAAM Tech has release a PPK system for the Inspire 2 with X4S gimbal.
The BAAM Tech PPK system is the lowest cost multi-frequency GPS at $2500. The system uses GPS L1/L2 and GLONASS G1/G2, BeiDou B1/B2, Galileo E1/E5b and SBAS constellations which allows for extremely fast acquisition times, and very reliable data. Were many other systems loose fixes mid-flight, it is very rare for the BAAM Tech system to lose a fix.
The system unique in that it is interchangeable between other aircraft, and our terrestrial based rover. This allows customers to use the plug and play GPS module in the rover to collect check shots, or ground control points, then plug it into the aircraft and go fly. It streamlines the process and greatly reduces the equipment cost. The ground-based rover is only $750 in addition to the price.
The system is getting its geolocation directly from the shutter of the camera, which provides the most accurate data available. The X4S is modified in house. We offer packages with a new X4S, or if the X4S can be sent to us. The mount to the Inspire only require 4 screws, so the customer can install the system to the Inspire and does not need to send us the Inspire.
The mounts clip on and off the aircraft allowing it to fit in the original DJI box without modifications.
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)