The Spanish UAV manufacturer, Alpha Unmanned Systems will present the Alpha 800, gasoline-powered helicopter UAV, at NATO’s Trident Juncture exercise in Trondheim, Norway.
From October 25th to November 7th, a live field exercise will take place, spanning air, sea and land areas of Norway. 45,000 participants from 31 nations will be deployed for the event. During the exercise, Alpha will take part in the Enhanced Logistical Base demonstration, where leading players will show the future of military logistics.
Alpha Unmanned Systems will exhibit its Alpha 800 helicopter UAV. The Alpha 800 is a tactical 14 kg gasoline powered helicopter that provides 2.5 hours of continuous flight with a 3 kg payload and 30 km of operating range. It is equipped with the lightest and strongest airframe in its class and a military-grade autopilot with high precision GPS and sensors. It is well suited for surveillance and for the delivery of urgently needed supplies.
The Trident Juncture 2018 is an excellent event to carry out complex air operations, and it’s a great chance to highlight the Alpha 800, a reliable UAV platform “Made in Spain” and designed for hard work in challenging and complex environments.
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)