DroneShield has today officially released DroneShield CompleteTM v2.0, the single largest software update for the DroneSentry & DroneSentinel product suites. DroneShield CompleteTM offers users a ‘best in class’ drone detection and mitigation interface with enhancements to tracking, navigation, functionality and usability.
DroneShield CompleteTM includes a graphic user interface (GUI) that compiles and analyses vast amounts of environmental data to display to user seamlessly and effectively. This dramatically reduces reaction and response times.
The DroneShield CompleteTM GUI harnesses the advantages of each detection technology, providing the user with an early warning system and growing detection threat level as more data is gathered and processed.
Remote access to your DroneShield products allows you to check status, configure your system settings, monitor threat levels and respond in real-time. The convenient browser-based monitoring application lets you view and control your DroneShield detection and response activity from anywhere.
Benefits of DroneShield CompleteTM:
- Scalable & Flexible: Platform is built to scale horizontally and vertically, on-premise or on-cloud. Can be used for single multi-sensor sites or several multi-sensor nodes working together.
- Immediate Evidence Collection and Reporting: Displays live drone activity, providing alerts to the user about the environment, inbuilt tools for detailed, precise report generation.
- Convenient: Can be accessed and configured remotely from a web browser, wherever there is Internet connectivity or as standalone desktop application. Air-gapped solutions also available. Alerts are configured through the GUI to send via SMS or Email for remote operators.
- Compatible: RESTful API allows easy integration into existing security systems.For enquiries, please respond to this message.
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)