What makes the KittyHawk different?
It does heavy lifting!
- Leading payload in its class – up to 26 pounds.
- Full 3K (military grade) carbon fiber body, canopy, battery box, and propellers. No plastic or fiberglass.
- Mix and match components, with up to 5 operating simultaneously. See your many options below.
- Mounts and gimbals for overhead, belly, and nose perspective cameras.
- Waterproof motors for flight in all types of weather including rain, sleet and snow.
- Rotor protection. Rotors bounded by 3K carbon fiber rings to protect the rotors and prevent collateral exterior damage.
- Return-to-Launch and Panic flight modes.
- Geo-fencing, to avoid flyaways.
- Retractable landing gear.
- Armored battery boxes.
- LiDAR Lite autonomous terrain sensing abilities to keep the unit flying level at low altitudes.