Many industries have realized that they need better measurement data than what traditional photogrammetry provides. High-quality models and maps can be produced quickly and more affordably than when compared to manual methods.
This workshop is designed to familiarize you in how to use the latest drone light detection and ranging (LiDAR) mapping technology to collect, analyze and deliver high-quality mapping and modeling products for your industry.
WHAT TO EXPECT
By attending this one day demonstration course, attendees will gain exposure to:
- 3 cutting-edge lidar mapping systems drone lidar systems
- Business use cases and real applications
- Step by step Drone Lidar capture and product development process
- 3D Geospatial and Pre-CAD Digital Data Products
Developed and instructed by Modus Robotics and BoE Systems. Learn more about the instructors.
Time: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Location: Kansas State Polytechnic, Salina, Kansas
Fee includes course instruction, materials, and lunch.
DISCOUNTS AND REGISTRATION FEE SCHOLARSHIP
A discounted rate is offered for companies sending multiple attendees. Discounts are tied to number of attendees as follows:
Number of registrants Available discount Total price
3 registrants per company 1 registration 50% off $937.50
4 registrants per company 1 registration free $1,125
For companies sending more than four employees, discounts will be applied in the same increments as indicated above.
A discounted registration rate of $187.50 is offered to current students and higher education faculty and staff. To be eligible for the academia discount, individuals should complete a scholarship application form and submit proof of their involvement in academia by the registration deadline. Download the application form for additional details on how to apply.
Please contact Professional Education and Outreach at [email protected] or call our toll free number at 855-552-0079.
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)