DroneDek, mailbox of the future technology, has just been awarded a US Patent for last mile drone delivery. DroneDek is set to disrupt the parcel, package and mail delivery industry by leveraging several patent claims it was awarded that combine to make it a mailbox on steroids.
DroneDek aims to solve drone delivery by offering ultimate convenience. Shipping and receiving with DroneDek are made easy through its intuitive app. Users will receive alerts when their packages ship or arrive. Users will also be notified of what item has arrived and from whom. A heated and cooled cargo area will pave the way for pharmaceutical, food and beverage delivery. DroneDek will operate off of solar or a 110v power supply, feature a heated door to operate in any climate and will host a charging station for delivery drones.
DroneDek allows drones access to its secured cargo area via encrypted coding. Potential users of the DroneDek technology include corporate and enterprise users, pharmaceutical industry, food/restaurant industry, internet retailers, etc.
#shipping, #dronedelivery, #drones, #pizza, #pharmaceuticals, #lastmiledelivery.
Imagine receiving a hot pizza, a cold beverage or a prescription drug order via drone delivery to DroneDek.
Safety, security and convenience are in reach with DroneDek.
For more information or to explore the DroneDek Possibilities, please contact Dan O’Toole at 317.694.7520 or email [email protected].
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)