AVIX Tech. wins the biggest non-military UAVs procurement project in a bidding launched by the Coast Guard Administration (CGA) of Taiwan at 30th of May, 2018. The project covers a total value of US$4,250,000 with the procurement of 8 UAVs by the end of 2018 and the other 12 UAVs before May of 2019.
A kickoff meeting had been held at CGA on 8th of June, 2018 with the main purpose of deployment the details of education and training course to enhance the knowledge and skill of mastering the UAVs in a more effective way. Selective members of more than 30 participants from different branch offices of CGA are expected to attend the courses in the near future. AVIX, together with MiTAC and JC Tech., had made a great effort and came up with an elaborate plan to implement the targets and meets the special needs of the end-users.
The UAVs will conduct surveillance, detection, classification and identification operations monitored by CGA ; it will also support prosecution by providing real-time imagery, data, target illumination, communications relay and other capabilities as needed to improve the security of the coastal regions. The procurement project is in response to the policy and instruction made by President Tsai Ing-Wen earlier this year, which marks a significant milestone for AVIX and CGA.
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)