YellowScan, designer, developer and producer of UAV LiDAR solutions for professional applications, continues to expand its presence in the United States with the opening of a new office located at 150 S. State St. Suite 100 Salt Lake City, UT 84111, USA.
In addition to the corporate headquarter in Montferrier-sur-Lez near Montpellier (France), the new office supports the company’s growth strategy. General Manager, Cliff Holle, is set to head operations at the US branch. Holle brings over 20 years of experience and tactical know-how of the North American market.
YellowScan Inc., Principal, Pierre d’Hauteville is really thrilled to count Cliff in the team,“Cliff Holle leading the expansion of our company in the US is a great asset. His experience within the geospatial and operations field will guide us through our growth strategy and help us better serve our customers and gain a leadership position in the North American market. This move represents YellowScan’s continuous dedication to enhance our customer experience globally”.
The expansion will allow YellowScan to continuously serve its growing list of customers within the USA and Canada with exceptional local and tailored services for this market.
Share this article:
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)